Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bridging ceremony ON - last update will be at 3:30 p.m.

At this time, the bridging ceremony is still on.
4:15 p.m. Volunteer Scouts
4;30 p.m. All Scouts
5 p.m. Ceremony
UCC Conference Center, one Badger Road


SCOUTS SHOULD WEAR VEST!

I am hoping for the weather to stay like this, cloudy and a splatter of raindrops.

I DO see that we are under a tornado watch through 8 p.m. and that there is the possibility of a downpour/lightning storm like yesterday.

I will post on THIS Web site by 3:30 p.m. if we are CANCELLED or POSTPONED until a 5:30 or 6 p.m. ceremony!!!

If we get a storm as severe and SHORT as yesterday, I will make a decision by 3:30 p.m. to back the ceremony by 30 minutes or an hour. Thus, a 5:30 p.m. or 6 p.m. ceremony.

If that is the case -- I will post on the Framingham GIRL SCOUT WEB SITE by 3:30 p.m. that time change!!

Thanks for your patience
Susan Scully Petroni
P.S. I'd recommend bug spray in this weather and location!

No comments: