Thursday, March 26, 2009

Girl Scout Night at the Big Apple Circus - April 17th

I got an e-mail from the Big Apple Circus in NYC, which is putting up their big tent in Boston starting on April 4th.
They are offering a special Girl Scout Discount!!!
On Friday, April 17 at the 6:30 p.m. show (this is the start of school vacation week), Scouts and their family members can get a discount ticket to the Circus at just $14 ($28 off the Mezzanine ticket price.)
A minimum of 15 tickets must be ordered to qualify for the $14 rate.
I'm willing to coordinate for my Brownie Troop and other Framingham Scout Troops, so we can all benefit from the group discount rate.
The Big Apple Circus is also offering a special Scout Meal/Patch(a minimum of 10 meals must be ordered at least by April 6 to qualify.) The cost is $7.50 per Scout (sibling).
Price includes a participation patch for the back of the vest, a hot dog, popcorn, and a juice pack.
Any Troop levels or Juliette Scouts interested in attending, please e-mail me offline at spetroni@rcn.com
For the best seats, tickets should be ordered ASAP.
I'd like to close registration by April 1st, if not sooner.
E-mail me with any questions.
I have an e-mail into the circus about how payment should be coordinated.
---Susan Petroni

No comments: